Junior Garden Designer/Landscape Architect
- Company: Ann-Marie Powell Gardens Limited
- Location: Petersfield, Hampshire
Tenure: Full time/Part-time permanent employment
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior garden designer or landscape architect to join our enthusiastic team, working on a variety of private, public and commercial gardens.
As a recent graduate you will be looking to take your first step into an exciting career within an award winning design studio. You will be ambitious, hard working and enthusiastic, with a passion for design and planting. The successful applicant will need to be a talented, motivated and organised designer; keen to be a valued member of our friendly, committed team.
AMPG is an award-winning, dynamic practice working with a diverse portfolio of private and commercial clients with exciting, high profile upcoming projects. The AMPG studio is based at in Petersfield, Hampshire on the border of West Sussex. Easily accessible from London via the A3.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the design team
- Producing project mood boards and imagery for presentations
- Sourcing materials and managing orders and suppliers
- Producing specifications
- Drawing up plans on Vectorworks
- General studio administration
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Garden Design
- Experience in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Indesign and Photoshop
- Some planting knowledge
- Ability to produce construction drawings
- Efficient with administrative tasks
- You’ll be fluent in both spoken and written English
- You’ll be organised, analytical and manage your time efficiently
- Relevant permit for working in the UK
- A clean driving licence and own vehicle is desirableBenefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive holiday package
- Private Health Insurance
- Salary £22k - £26k dependant on experience pro-rata
Applications should include the following:
- Your CV & covering letter.
- Portfolio – please be clear which is your work, and the work that was collaborative or part of a team.
- Examples of at least 4 construction drawings produced using Vectorworks.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Friday 10th June 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Wednesday 16th June. Interviews w/c 21st June in our Petersfield studio.
Show more vacancies