Garden Designer / Landscape Architect
- Company: Kirman Design
- Location: North West England
Kirman Design are a multi award winning garden design and build practice looking for a creative and talented designer to join the team. We specialise in designing and building luxury residential garden projects across the northwest.
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Manage design projects.
- Measure and produce accurate garden surveys.
- Produce concepts and designs to an excellent standard.
- Prepare detailed specifications, construction drawings and other contract documentation as necessary.
- Creation of imaginative planting schemes.
- Attend onsite client meetings.
- General office administration.
We are looking for the following set of skills:
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Qualified garden or landscape designer.
- Excellent Vectorworks skills to be able to produce 2D and 3D plans.
- A thorough working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and efficient, able to structure own workload to tight deadlines.
- A good plant knowledge and a love of plants.
- A UK driving license.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A good collaborator.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Sense of humour.
- Competitive salary depending on experience & qualifications.
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects.
- Work with a small creative team that are focussed on great design.
- Working with MSGD, BALI and APL registered designer team.
- Work on show gardens.
- Working from home flexibility.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job type: Full time, permanent or fixed term contract. The post could be flexible with a freelance option to start.
Start date: Post vacant.
To apply: Please send CV and portfolio, along with a covering letter to Andy Kirman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Show more vacancies