Senior Landscape Architect/Garden Designer
- Company: Charlotte Rowe Garden Design
- Location: West London
Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is an established design studio known for carefully designed and detailed high-end gardens in London and the UK.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Garden Designer/Landscape Architect with a proven track record in the design and execution of private gardens in the residential/domestic sector.
It is a key role within our small team, requiring someone who has worked for at least three years in a design studio on a range of client projects. Team members are involved in all elements of client work including design, planting, specification and project supervision so candidates should have experience in all these areas.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or an equivalent diploma in Landscape Design
- A demonstrably high level of design skills
- Competence in CAD (Vectorworks/AutoCAD - CRGD works in Vectorworks), Sketch-up, Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Good construction knowledge and experience in detailing
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to manage projects and project teams and experience of working closely with clients, other consultants and contractors
- Good plant knowledge
Candidates should be:
- Confident, positive and outward looking
- A good team player who can build effective working relationships within the studio, and with architects and contractors, as well as with our clients
- A self-starter with the ability to use own initiative and meet key deadlines
- Eligible to work in the UK
Over the past sixteen years, the studio has been commissioned to design over 275 gardens in the UK and overseas. Charlotte Rowe won a gold medal at the 2014 RHS Chelsea Flower Show for her garden ‘No Man’s Land’.
Current projects include gardens and landscapes in Yorkshire, Cambridge, Sussex and Surrey as well as a number of residential projects in London.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and your portfolio (10mb max) and a cover letter to Juno Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 30th June 2021
For more details about us please look at our website: www.charlotterowe.com or follow us on Instagram @charlotterowegardens.
Show more vacancies