Landscape Architect / Project Manager
- Company: Cotswold Estates and Gardens
- Location: Cirencester
Cotswold Estates and Gardens are an established landscape and garden contractor based in Cirencester. We have a wide base of clients, both commercial and domestic and offer a high-quality landscaping service with a reputation for reliability and delivering quality projects.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Landscape Architect Project Manager to join our team to help us deliver a wide range of exciting projects designed both by the CE&G team and our external partners.
The successful candidate will inspire, manage and deliver a wide range of commercial and domestic landscape, construction and maintenance projects in line with our health and safety, quality and environmental standards and within a budget to a high standard. Duties include:
- Landscape design
- Quotations and estimating work
- Horticultural advice and guidance to the team
- Project management and scheduling of landscape works.
- Sourcing and ordering materials and plants.
- Management and allocation of resources including staff, vehicles, plant, machinery and equipment.
- Health and Safety: Including site inspections, risk assessments and maintaining site records.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard, assisting on site as required.
- Ensuring good client communications and relations.
- Landscape Architecture degree level qualification.
- Strong design skills with the ability to tie hard and soft landscaping schemes together and understand, interpret and deliver projects to match clients and our own expectations.
- At least 5 years practical experience of landscape construction and maintenance operations, with demonstratable knowledge of all aspects of hard landscaping and a clear understanding of setting out sites, a solid experience of materials and construction methods.
- Ability to program work to suit multiple sites and project conditions.
- Able to achieve maximum efficiency and profitability without compromise to our reputation for high standards of workmanship and safety
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills with a can-do attitude and a critical eye for detail.
- Experience in leading teams and/or coordinating the work of others.
- Computer literacy skills - word processing and spreadsheets as a minimum.
- Familiarity with contract documentation.
- Appropriate LISS/CSCS competency qualifications
- Integrity and desire to embrace company values.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Permanent and Full-time Salary £35-£40k
Apply via CV with covering letter to Rachael@estatesandgardens.co.uk
Show more vacancies