Garden Designer opportunity - Part time/Full time/Freelancer (negotiable)
- Company: The Garden Company Ltd
- Location: Chipperfield near Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Reports to: James Scott MSGD, Managing Director & Principal Designer
Owing to our development plans for 2021, this is an exciting opportunity for a garden designer to join the team. We are a design-and-build business creating bespoke, handcrafted spaces that people love. A Registered Practice with the SGD, we have a 30-year heritage, together with a long track record of winning national awards including an SGD Design Award in 2019.
We are looking for a qualified garden designer with the following experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or vocational equivalent.
- Experience in designing for a range of different sized projects, mainly high-end residential schemes.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp or Vectorworks an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent client-facing skills from discussing design ideas to presenting design concepts.
- Able to produce detailed designs for both hard and soft landscaping, schedules, and specifications.
- Good horticultural knowledge; able to produce and implement planting plans.
- Able to collaborate effectively with in-house colleagues throughout the build process.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction (willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for the client).
- Passion for great design, beautiful gardens and nature.
- Professional communication skills (verbal and written).
For more information about our company visit www.thegardenco.co.uk
If you are interested in this position, please send a portfolio (20mb max) and CV with covering email to James Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show more vacancies