- Company: Stephane Lustig Garden Design
- Location: Norwich
We are a growing garden design studio working in London and East Anglia.
Based in Norwich we have projects right across the South East. We now have an exciting opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic garden designer to join the team.
The successful candidate will be keen, qualified, organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
They will be proficient with Vectorworks, 2D and 3D, have excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise professionally with clients.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
They will be able represent the studio with clients, suppliers and contractors.
Role and responsibilities:
- Supporting lead designer.
- Leading design projects from survey through to specifying.
- Producing visual ideas mood boards using photoshop.
- Producing 3D visuals using a combination of Vectorworks and other rendering software.
- Attending site meetings.
- Surveying sites and drawing them up on VW.
- Writing comprehensive schedules of works and specifications.
- Qualification in garden design.
- Good knowledge of plants and landscaping materials.
- Knowledge of Vectorworks or similar CAD programs with the ability to pick up VW quickly.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Administrative skills.
- Good team player.
- Able to take instruction and process feedback.
- Full, clean UK driving license and own vehicle.
The position is 4 days per week to begin with.
Working hours are from 9.30-5.30.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please send CV, cover letter and some examples of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Show more vacancies