By the end of the day you will have learnt about the following drainage considerations:
- Driveway specifications in respect of SUDs regulations
- Linear and point drainage
- The difference between foul, surface and combined systems and how to identify them on site
- Placement of access and maintenance features
- Land drainage
- Sump’n’pump solutions
- Drainage construction drawings – what should be expected
target audience: Anyone who is keen to broaden their knowledge of all things drainage
programme: 09:30 arrival for coffee and 10:00 start. The day will end at approximately 16:30
items to bring: Please bring your preferred form of note-taking
catering : Tea and coffee will be available at the venue. Please note that lunch is not provided. Lunch is available from the venue at reasonable prices, only food purchased at the bar may be consumed on the premises.
Please note there is NO parking in the venue, please use the pay and display car parks around the venue
Pay and display parking is available, approx £4.