This is a two-day event which will be run at the following times:
Monday 1st November - 09:30 - 12:15
Tuesday 2nd November - 09:30 - 12:15
Please note that this event will be recorded and will be made available to delegates after the event. For more information on recording and privacy please click here. Once you have booked onto the event an invitation to the Zoom meeting will be sent 24 hours before the meeting commences with instructions on how to log on.
Whether an established business, just a few years in or about to set one up this is an interactive workshop working with garden designers to:
- Review and improve their current business presence to attract great clients
- Understand their own motivations, values & purpose
- Explore and bring out their USPs (unique selling proposition/business differentiators) within their positioning and messaging, specific to their target clients
In today’s social media world, absolutely everyone has a voice. As a result, there’s an overwhelming cacophony of competing ‘noise’. The tough challenge for any person or business is to know how to:
- Be heard above the clamour
- Let your target prospects know that you exist
- Get them to reach out and engage with you
A highly visual masterclass workshop, filled with insights, practical tips and illustrated examples, Denise shares a proven, yet, structured approach to increase your visibility, influence and impact, and build the online ‘know, like, trust’ dynamic to draw in your target clients.
- The landscape - Context presentation
- What’s your motivation?
- You - your values and purpose
- Your USPs
- Your target clients
- Their challenges
- How you resolve those
- Expressing all of the above in words, images, film & sound
- The hardest person to market is yourself!
We specialise in working with entrepreneurs & business leaders to increase their influence, sales & profits; individuals who are fantastic at what they do, but who don’t necessarily articulate their value & worth in a way that resonates with their target clients.
- They’re too modest
- They’re not going beyond the obvious visible value that they offer
The ‘diamond’ USPs that would engage your target clients & build great trust & rapport (if only they knew about them) get buried.
- Unlock your hidden value & worth
- Go deeper to find the unexpected value!
- Clearly communicate this to increase your visibility, influence & impact
With over 23 years in business development, partnering and customer-facing senior positions in the IT industry, Denise founded Insightful Images with a mission to instinctively create credible, professional written and visual digital assets that show the real you, tell a brilliant story about your team and your business ... to connect you with great clients.
A regular and accomplished speaker, Denise's workshops regularly sell out. Denise also exhibits her business portfolio and feels privileged to show her work with clients at London's prestigious Oxo Tower Wharf Bargehouse Gallery.