Assistant Landscape Architect / Assistant Garden Designer
- Company: Arne Maynard
- Location: Bath, Somerset
Arne Maynard is one of the UK’s most sought-after and internationally renowned garden designers, specialising in private high-end garden design with projects both in the UK and overseas.
We are seeking a talented Assistant Landscape Architect or Assistant Garden Designer to work full-time in Bath, Somerset.
You will be an instinctive team member, but can also work independently in a structured way, are unflustered in your approach and have an understanding of a wide range of landscape design projects.
The successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, well-organised and have an ability to respond to tight deadlines.
Qualities and skills:
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design or equivalent professional experience within a landscape / design studio
- A high standard of analytical, design and technical abilities
- Highly proficient in Sketch Up, Adobe Suite, Vectorworks (or AutoCAD) and have good hand drawing skills
- An ability to produce technical drawings and details
- A keen interest and knowledge of plants
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to work as part of an effective team, assisting across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate efficiently and clearly both in written form and through graphic representations
- To prepare, and develop with the team where required, drawings, 3D models, mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
- Flexible attitude Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK
Salary: DOE / competitive
www.arnemaynard.com | @arnemaynardgardendesign
Show more vacancies