- Company: Stephen Woodhams Design Ltd
- Location: London
We are seeking a project designer to join our well-established design practice based in London, working on varied and exciting projects in the UK, Balearic islands and other locations overseas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Designer, assisting Stephen Woodhams and other staff with designing and project-managing projects
- Leading and managing Garden and Landscape Design projects from Scheme Design through to Completion
- Production of 2D presentation drawings / illustrations and 3D renders
- Production of working drawings & schedules to meet client requirements
- Liaising with private and commercial clients both in the UK and EU, and potentially further afield
Applicants should ideally:
- have a degree or postgraduate certificate/diploma
- have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- be motivated and enjoy working as part of a small team, while also having the discipline to manage their work autonomously and meet project deadlines
- demonstrate experience within all stages and elements of the design process, from initial client meetings through the production of 2D plans, 3D renderings and mood boards, to construction details, schedules and specifications for tender purposes
- have a good working knowledge of Autocad or Vectorworks, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- be creative in design visualisation. Awareness of new techniques and rendering software such as Lumion would be an advantage.
- a good knowledge of garden plants for UK and Mediterranean climates.
- be prepared to travel abroad for work and work outside normal working hours as and when required
Closing date: 15 September 2021
Salary Package: Negotiable depending on experience/qualifications
Company BUPA from second year of employment.
Show more vacancies