Freelance garden designer
- Company: Stephane Lustig Garden Design
- Location: Remote working or Norwich Studio
We are a growing garden design studio working in London and East Anglia.
Based in Norwich we have projects right across the South East.
We are currently looking for a part time, freelance garden designer to work 3 days a week on various projects.
The successful candidate will be keen, qualified, organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
They will be proficient with Vectorworks, 2D and 3D, have excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise professionally with clients.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
They will be able represent the studio with clients, suppliers and contractors.
Role and responsibilities:
- Supporting lead designer.
- Leading design projects from survey through to specifying.
- Producing visual ideas/mood boards using photoshop.
- Producing 2D plans and 3D visuals using Vectorworks.
- Attending site meetings.
- Surveying sites and drawing them up on VW.
- Writing comprehensive schedules of works and specifications.
- Qualification in garden design.
- Good knowledge of plants and landscaping materials.
- Excellent Vectorworks skills, able to produce 2D plans and 3D visuals.
- Able to produce detailed designs and all associated drawings including sections and elevations.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Administrative skills.
- Good team player.
- Able to take instruction and process feedback.
- Full, clean UK driving license and own vehicle.
The position is 3 days per week with the potential for more hours and the possibility of a part or full time salaried position for the right candidate.
Please send CV, cover letter and portfolio (20mb max) to email@example.com
Show more vacancies