Creating a successful project outcome is inevitably a balance between satisfying your client’s expectations, making a profit and meeting your own standards.
During the course of the day we will explore some simple frameworks, tools and techniques that can help you manage a single garden design project. We will explore:
- A framework for managing single projects – from client objective to successful conclusion at a profit.
- Thinking the project through and understanding risk and the key measures of success
- Clarifying the scope of work
- Developing a plan and budget
- Understanding how you will be spending money over time
- How to work with freelancers and contractors.
- Keeping your eye on the ball
Target Audience: newly qualified garden designers and students about to embark on their garden design career