Creating a successful project outcome is inevitably a balance between satisfying your client’s expectations, making a profit and meeting your own standards. As you expand your practice and take on multiple projects new challenges emerge.
During the course of the day we will explore some simple frameworks, tools and techniques that can help you manage the challenge of managing multiple garden design projects in the context of growing your garden design practice. We will cover:
- A framework for managing single projects – from client objective to successful conclusion at a profit.
- Overseeing multiple projects:
- The challenge – multiple projects with YOU at the centre of everything
- Key steps when managing multiple projects
- Balancing priorities
- Managing your Practice:
- Balancing your focus – new business, bidding/quotations and overseeing your current projects
Target audience: Practicing garden designers engaged in multiple projects and growing their practice.