This is a two-day event which will be run at the following times:
Monday 6th December - 09:30 - 12:15
Tuesday 7th December - 09:30 - 12:15
Please note that this event will be recorded and will be made available to delegates after the event. For more information on recording and privacy please click here. Once you have booked onto the event an invitation to the Zoom meeting will be sent 24 hours before the meeting commences with instructions on how to log on.
This Zoom workshop is for those who attended Part 1 and want to learn more about how to best position your business and get great clients.
We look further at how to:
- Attract a greater number of qualified prospects who fit your criteria, rather than having a ‘mixed bag’ of all & sundry
- Refine & bring greater clarity to your marketing plan
In part 1, we established the basics. You considered:
- Your USPs
- What your target ‘sweet spot’ clients look like and the garden problems THEY tell you they have
- How your resolve these
- Where they ‘hang out’
And you have outline thoughts and possibly a month by month 1 year activity plan to reach them.
In part 2, we review the above and then dig deeper.
We focus on:
- Your values at the next level and connect your value to your target clients
- How you’re educating your prospects about the garden design results you bring, your process and your pricing, before they reach out and contact you.
- The dissection and creation of testimonials
- The customer journey prospects embark upon once they contact you
- Content creation to attract your target clients, beyond posting photos on Instagram & other social media
Attendance of part 1 of ‘Cut through the Noise. Get great clients’ is mandatory.
About Denise Quinlan
With over 23 years in business development, partnering and customer-facing senior positions in the IT industry, Denise founded Insightful Images with a mission to instinctively create credible, professional written and visual digital assets that show the real you, tell a brilliant story about your team and your business ... to connect you with great clients.
Denise gets you talking in your clients’ language in ways that resonate for them and stand you out.
A regular and accomplished speaker, business coach & mentor, Denise also presents ‘Cut through the Noise. Get great clients’ Part 1 for the SGD.