With: John Wood
Times: 09:00 - 16:30 (the event will start at 09:30)
Venue: Henley Rugby Football Club, Dry Leas, Marlow Road, Henley on Thames, RG9 2JA
This course is intended for people who have a working knowledge of SketchUp and who are looking for an introduction to the Layout features and functions within the software. In addition this course is suitable for those who are looking to create their own unique botanical planting library.
Content:The day will be split into two sessions.
Intro to Layout for SketchUp - the morning session will cover:
- The interface between SketchUp and Layout
- Understanding the basic functionality of Layout
- Using Layout for creating planting plans
- How to produce construction drawings using Layout
- Creating personalised “scrapbooks”
Botanical 3D planting in SketchUp - the afternoon session will cover:
- Discussion of techniques used for the creation of botanically specific plants
- Explanation of the various approaches available for creating a personalised planting library
- No more depending solely on what’s available in the 3D Warehouse for one’s plant selection
Programme: Arrive at 9.00am for a 9.30am start
Items to bring: notepaper, pencil, laptop
Catering: There is a cafe on site where you can purchase lunch / refreshments
Parking: There is a car park on site and the daily charge is £3.20.