Intro to Layout for SketchUp & Botanical 3D planting in SketchUp
Course Tutor: John Wood
This is a two-day event which will be run via Zoom at the following times:
19th May 2022 from 13:00 - 16:30
20th May 2022 from 13:00 - 16:30
You are required to attend both sessions. The cost covers both sessions.
Please note that this event will be recorded and will be made available to delegates after the event. For more information on recording and privacy please click here. Once you have booked onto the event an invitation to the Zoom meeting will be sent 24 hours before the meeting commences with instructions on how to log on.
This course is intended for people who have a working knowledge of SketchUp and who are looking for an introduction to the Layout features and functions within the software. It is also intended for people who have a working knowledge of SketchUp and who are looking to create their own unique botanical planting library.
- The interface between SketchUp and Layout
- Understanding the basic functionality of Layout
- Using Layout for creating planting plans
- How to produce construction drawings using Layout
- Creating personalised “scrapbooks”
- Discussion of techniques used for the creation of botanically specific plants
- Explanation of the various approaches available for creating a personalised planting library
- No more depending solely on what’s available in the 3D Warehouse for one’s plant selection