This is a 2day event run at the following times:
Tuesday 1st August - 09:30 - 12:15
Wednesday 2nd August - 09:30 - 12:15
Please note that this event will be recorded and will be made available to delegates after the event. For more information on recording and privacy please click here. Once you have booked onto the event an invitation to the Zoom meeting will be sent 24 hours before the meeting
This interactive Zoom workshop is for those who established the foundations in ‘Cut through the noise. Get great clients - Part 1’, and want to dig deeper to:
Attract a better quality & quantity of great clients who fit your criteria, rather than having a ‘mixed bag’ of all & sundry
In part 2, we explore other aspects of how you’re presenting yourself, your business and how you deliver the customer experience, from the client’s perspective.
We dive into:
- Developing a perfect introduction/networking/social elevator pitch
- How to develop your big message, your core values & how these connect to & resonate with your target clients
- Establishing yourself as a leading authority & expert in your specialist field
- How you’re educating your prospects about the garden design results you bring, your process & your pricing, before they reach out & contact you
- How to generate article/blog headlines to attract your target clients beyond posting photos on Instagram & other social media
- How to create and when to ask for testimonials and referrals
To get the most from your invested time & energy in this workshop, we highly recommend attendance of ‘Cut through the Noise. Get great clients - Part 1’.
An award-winning business coach with a visual twist, Denise Quinlan, founder of The Insightful Collective, specialises in working with Garden Designers to get more of the clients they love while they develop a financially flourishing business.
Also, a professional photographer (the visual twist), Denise feels privileged to have exhibited her portfolio at Londons prestigious Oxo Tower Wharf Bargehouse Gallery and in Forbes magazine.
Proud to be a founding Society of Garden Designers' Affiliated Business Partner, Denise is a career changer with 23 years in marketing business development and partnering experience in the tech industry.
Denise also delivers the 'Cut through the noise. Get great clients' Part 1 and 'Photgraphing gardens to promote your business' SGD CPD workshops.