This is a 2 day event at the following times
Wednesday 1st November - 09:30 - 12:15
Thursday 2nd November - 09:30 - 12:15
Please note that this event will be recorded and will be made available to delegates after the event. Once you have booked onto the event an invitation register to the Zoom meeting will be sent via email, including information on how to join the meeting along with the privacy statement.
This interactive Zoom workshop is for those who established the foundations in Get Great Clients Now – Part 1 (previously known as ‘Cut through the noise. Get great clients - Part 1’, and want to dig deeper to:
- Attract a better quality & quantity of great clients who fit your criteria, rather than having a ‘mixed bag’ of all & sundry
In part 2, we explore other aspects of how you’re presenting yourself, your business from the clients’ perspective.
We dive into:
- Developing your one liner introduction, networking & ‘social’ elevator pitch
- How to create and when to ask for testimonials and referrals
- How to stand out by establishing yourself as a leading authority & expert in your specialist field
- How to educate your prospects about the garden design results you bring, your process & your pricing, before they reach out & contact you
- How to generate article/blog headlines to attract your target clients beyond posting photos on Instagram & other social media
To get the most from your invested time & energy in this workshop, we highly recommend attendance of ‘Get Great Clients Now’ – Part 1 (previously known as ‘Cut through the Noise. Get great clients - Part 1’).
An award-winning business coach with a visual twist, Denise Quinlan, is the founder of The Insightful Collective.
Through one-on-one coaching, dynamic workshops and comprehensive group programmes, Denise has empowered hundreds of garden designers to unlock their full potential and achieve unparalleled success. They have been able to get more of the clients they love and create a financially flourishing business.
With a passion for garden design, Denise is proud to be a founding SGD Affiliated Business Partner; and brings her previous 23 years’ sales, marketing, business development and partnering experience to the environmental horticultural industry.
Also, a professional photographer (the visual twist), Denise feels privileged to have exhibited her portfolio at London’s prestigious Oxo Tower Wharf Bargehouse Gallery and in Forbes magazine.
Denise additionally delivers the following SGD CPD workshops:
- Get Great Clients Now (previously known as 'Cut through the noise. Get great clients - Part 1’)
- Photographing gardens to grow your business