PARTNERS & SPONSORS
The SGD offers suppliers different opportunities to increase their brand profile and communicate directly with our community of garden designers. We can help you promote your product or service to an audience of industry professionals in the following ways:
- Take an advertisement in the Garden Design Journal, the monthly magazine produced by the SGD for its Membership of practicing garden designers. The magazine also has a healthy subscriber base of wider industry readers.
- Book an enhanced listing in the SGD Suppliers Directory, an indispensable resource highlighting products and services for garden and landscape designers. The directory is available online on the SGD website with a search facility for Members. It is also printed as a booklet and run as an insert in the Garden Design Journal once a year. A basic listing is available to all suppliers free of charge.
To enquire about advertising with us, please contact Hoby Abdel on 0203 859 7098 or email@example.com
- Sponsor the SGD Awards, a prestigious key event in the landscape and garden design calendar. Affiliate your company with the best of the industry by sponsoring an award category, or become a headline sponsor.
- Sponsor a SGD Conference for the opportunity to make a presentation to more than 300 conference delegates in a central London venue, alongside a host of international speakers.
Sponsorship also comes with exposure on our various channels including social media, website, email newsletters and Garden Design Journal.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities please contact Hoby Abdel on 0203 859 7098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take a stand at the SGD Conference to showcase your products to and network with more than 300 professional garden designers in an intimate and personal environment
- Promote your business at the Spring or Autumn Conference by inserting your company marketing materials in the events wallet given to all 300+ delegates.
- Advertise your recruitment vacancies on the SGD website to reach a niche audience of professional garden designers and experienced industry experts.
To find out more about any of these sponsorship or marketing opportunities, contact the SGD office on email@example.com